The rules for this server are set by the Server Admins, and you must agree to these rules in order to play on this server. If you do not, or will not, agree with these rules, them you will not be allowed to play on this server. These rules are for everyone, to make the game a fun, enjoyable, and cooperative experience for all players.
- This is an RP server. Players are not required to RP, but are encouraged to do so.
- This is adventure RP. ERP will not be allowed. If you are looking for ERP, please look for another server.
- Please keep language rated PG.
- Character Names, Thrall Names, Pet Names, and Clan Names should be appropriate for an RP server and fit the PG rule. Crude or vulgar names are not allowed and using such names may get you banned from the server. Please try to use names appropriate for a role-play server.
- There is an absolute zero tolerance policy on cheating, any offenders will be instantly banned, permanently.
- Discriminating against other players for any reason or any other excessive behavior will not be tolerated. We have no tolerance for drama, other than in the context of gaming adventures.
- Be respectful of other players. Do not publicly discuss politics, religion or other beliefs that may cause conflicts or hurt feelings.
- Common sense applies, ALWAYS.
- We are here to have fun. That means fun for everybody, not just for yourself. Let’s have fun together.
- All activity is subject to the approval of the Server Admins.
It is not our intention to count foundations, or measure bases in some way to limit what can be built. We have no problem with a player creating a fair-sized base, but we must provide some limitations in order to keep the game fair to all and to prevent players trying to claim everything or huge tracts of land they really don’t need. So, with that goal in mind, here are the few rules we are setting forth for player building.
- Do not build on more than one location. If you want to move to a new location, you must tear down the old location as soon as possible to open that space for possible use by other players.
- Do not use foundations or Wheels of Pain outside of your claimed land space. This means you cannot build your base in one location, and place any building items (including Wheels of Pain) in another location. If we find such extra placements, outside of your land, they are subject to immediate deletion. So please be kind and not grab more space than you need. We have increased thrall knock-out time to maximum, so you can drag your captured thralls anywhere, even through water. You can also use the /home command to take a captured thrall back to your base instantly.
- Players can build fairly close to each other, so players may band together and create clans. Clans should all build in the same general location, not all over the map. If you want to form a clan, please consider where you will start building. If you join a clan, please build where the clan is located, not on the other side of the map. A single player does not need a vast amount of space for a private domain. Keep it all in context with role-play, please.
- Player buildings may not block or otherwise obstruct game content in such a way as to prevent other players from accessing that content. This also means you cannot build in a way that will prevent world bosses from spawning, or that blocks access to dungeons, NPC camps, or other content created by the server administrator and assistants. Do not block passages, paths, or roads in the game.
- Players may NOT build in the volcano area. This area is reserved for future quests and Admin structures only.
- Bedrolls, beds, or any other building pieces that are not part of the player’s base construction must not be left in the game world. Such items will be destroyed if left for more than a short period. We understand you want to re-spawn close to where you are exploring, and a temporary bedroll or bed is not prohibited, but you must pick up after you have finished. While we understand you forget at times, continued abuse of this rule will not be tolerated.
Please follow these rules when building your homes and/or clan bases. They are not strict rules, and should be easy to understand. Repeated ciolations of any of these rules can result in being banned from the server. Please ask an Admin if you have a question about a specific location. Thank you.
In-Game Inactivity (AFK)
Our game server has a limited number of slots allowed for concurrent players. Conan Exiles doesn’t have a timer that logs players out automatically. Any player who has been inactive for an extended period of time may be kicked from the server. This is not a ban, and you may login again, but we won’t allow players to use up player slots if they are not actively playing. Be kind to other players, and if you are not playing, please logout to make room for others. Repeated abuse can result in being banned. Thank you.
Inactive players will be purged to avoid the game world from being cluttered by unused buildings and thralls/pets. In order to keep your membership active, you should login to the game server at least once per month (30 days). Players that have been inactive for 30 days will be removed, along with all their possessions, if not in a clan. If they are a member of a clan, their buildings will be absorbed by the clan, unless they are the last member of the clan, in which case, all will be deleted. If a player is deleted, they will lose all items in their inventory.
The only exception to the above rule is if the player actively informs the Admins of an extended Leave of Absence (LoA) by posting the details of their absence in the channel provided on Discord. Players must post the approximate period of time that they will be absent (no longer than 90 days). If the player is not heard from or logged into the game after 90 days, they will be removed. Logging in to the game once in every 30 day period will prevent the loss of your character and possessions.
If you are banned from the server due to infractions against the rules and regulations, you may contact a server Administrator through direct message in Discord and plead your case. If it is judged to allow you to return to the game, the ban will be lifted. Keep in mind that players that have been inactive, including banned players, can still be purged for inactivity.